Corporate Events at Partyfield
We have hosted corporate events, parties and private festivals for over 20 years.
Whether it's team building, a thank-you to your staff or clients, or you just want to have a great day out or weekend away, we can provide the perfect location for you.
Come and pitch your tent the under the stars and enjoy fantastic food whilst sitting around a roaring log fire listening to a live band or Dj. For those who want a bit more luxury, then stay in our furnished Bell Tents, Tree house, retro motorhome or 3 bedroomed double decker bus.
Our site is fully licensed and serviced including mains three phase electricity so no need to worry about obtaining licenses or arranging generators and water etc.
We can provide you with a fully licensed and staffed bar, serving cold draught beer and drinks in a super cool bar tent connected to our main marquee.
We offer a complete turn key solution for your event requirements making the organisation considerably easier and less time consuming.
The perfect environment
We are confident what we offer provides the perfect environment for your employees and guests to completely relax and enjoy themselves.
We have various national and international companies that have been returning to us year after year. Their events have become a regular 'cannot miss' fixture in the calendar, and something employees and clients look forward to as one of the highlights of the year. As well as music and great food, we can offer an array of great entertainment and activities as part of a weekend's schedule.
The perfect setting
If you have been tasked with arranging the annual office or company party, then you have found the right place to create something truly memorable. Our site is set in a beautiful valley, full of character and ideal for any sized corporate event. If you want to come and have a look at an event to get some ideas let us know and we will arrange it.
We supply nearly everything you need to put on your party or event. The costs for these items is listed here.
All additional items are supplied by our Trusted Partners.
Corporate Events Gallery
Worth A Mention...
HMRC Exemptions: Expenses and benefits: social functions and parties.
You might not have to report anything to HMRC or pay tax and National Insurance on your corporate event. To be exempt, the party or similar social function must be:
- £150 or less per head
- annual, such as a Christmas party or summer barbecue
- open to all your employees
Separate locations and departments
- If your business has more than one location, an annual event that’s open to all of your staff based at one location still counts as exempt.
- You can also put on separate parties for different departments, as long as all of your employees can attend one of them.
- Multiple annual events costing less than £150 per head combined
- As long as the combined cost of the events is no more than £150 per head, they’re still exempt.
- Event costs for employees earning at a rate of less than £8,500 per year
- You don’t have to pay or report for these employees as long as they are not directors.
- BUT, it is always worth checking with your Accountant and/or HMRC for the definitive for your company as we are not Tax Advisors.
- Click here to go to the latest advice from HMRC.