Corporate Events at Partyfield
We have hosted corporate events, parties and private festivals for over 20 years.
Whether it's team building, a thank-you to your staff or clients, or you just want to have a great weekend away, we can provide the perfect location for you.
When you hire our venue, you and your guests get...
- Luxury marquee with sound system
- Fully licensed Bar
- Bar staff
- Accommodation - Our package includes full use of our onsite accommodation and unlimited space for your guests to camp in either tents or motorhomes.
- Floating Tree Sphere - sleeps 2
- Bertie The Bus - Furnished double decker bus - sleeps 6
- Monty the Motorhome - sleeps 4
- Retro Caravan - sleeps 4
- Giant Teepee
- Wild Wood wedding platform
- Fire pit - includes large load of logs
- Hay bails for seating around fire pit and bar
- Festoon lighting
- Outdoor furniture
- Coloured Spotlights - Multicoloured spotlights lighting up the trees around the site and in the surrounding woodland
- Private toilets - nice and clean flushing loos
- Hot showers
- 3 phase electricity and mains water
- Steward - our Steward helps with security, parking & generally making sure all runs smoothly. They also monitor the gate for your own security to ensure no unwanted guests come on site
- Full public liability insurance up to £10 Million
- Car parking
- Completely licensed for music and alcohol
- Includes waste management
All additional items are supplied by our Trusted Partners.
Corporate Events Gallery
Worth A Mention...
HMRC Exemptions: Expenses and benefits: social functions and parties.
You might not have to report anything to HMRC or pay tax and National Insurance on your corporate event. To be exempt, the party or similar social function must be:
- £150 or less per head
- annual, such as a Christmas party or summer barbecue
- open to all your employees
Separate locations and departments
- If your business has more than one location, an annual event that’s open to all of your staff based at one location still counts as exempt.
- You can also put on separate parties for different departments, as long as all of your employees can attend one of them.
- Multiple annual events costing less than £150 per head combined
- As long as the combined cost of the events is no more than £150 per head, they’re still exempt.
- Event costs for employees earning at a rate of less than £8,500 per year
- You don’t have to pay or report for these employees as long as they are not directors.
- BUT, it is always worth checking with your Accountant and/or HMRC for the definitive for your company as we are not Tax Advisors.
- Click here to go to the latest advice from HMRC.